ARYAANYA Group is a multidisciplinary Construction engineering, Planning, Project Management and Real Estate Consultancy Firm. Our expertise is in providing turnkey construction planning, engineering, management, and marketing consultancy solutions for residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional construction projects.
Aryaanya Group has successfully delivered 129 property sales transaction through sole selling sales agreement of various infrastructure builders’ partner within a short span of time
Aryaanya Estatepedia sales vertical aims to work with our construction partners in a manner which will keep our builder partners cost of sales & marketing to some extent the same or lower while reducing their effort & involvement in Sales & Marketing.
We provider that helps builders and developers with advertising, marketing, brand building, project management, sales, post-sales, feasibility studies, product-market fit analysis, project consultancy, etc. for their real estate offerings.
Our mission is two-fold, to help builders with complete end-to-end services and to help home buyers to get good homes at the best prices. We aspire to be India’s most customer-centric real estate company. We need talented and passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for home buyers.
At Aryaanya Group, our dynamic Sales Manager/ Assistant Manager should be an excellent communicator who has a knack for building relationships. With a keen eye on customer satisfaction, the sales manager discovers and pursues new sales prospects, negotiates deals and (over) achieves his/ her sales targets consistently.
- Identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs properly
- Gather and build upon excellent project and industry knowledge
- Learn customers’ needs and wants and personalize purchase opportunities to address them
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their requirements and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations and demos on projects and services
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Provide superior customer service, placing heavy importance on brand experience and customer engagement/ satisfaction
- Serve as the brand ambassador, developing and nurturing strong relationships with customers
- Meet sales projections, generate ongoing sales opportunities, and achieve company and individual KPI goals and objectives
- Work as a team player, upholding company policies in all aspects of customer service and contributing to a positive working environment
- Follow the company processes and procedures in relation to lead management and reporting
- Minimum 1+ years of Proven Experience in a Sales role
- Experience in Real estate or related industries with a strong knowledge of the sector
- Proficiency in English, Hindi and/or Gujarati
- Graduate degree in any field
- Should have a valid driving license and a two/ four wheeler
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing, sales and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner who has a strong passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Skilled in delivering attractive presentations
Fixed + Variable
Variable component: Upto 50% of Fixed Pay (entirely performance-based)
A fast-paced work environment and a high growth career